Driving Tests


If you are dyslexic, you should refer to the Driving Standards Agency (DSA). The DSA provides concessions for practical tests and theory tests.

You should bring your dyslexia to the attention of the DSA at the outset. If you feel these concessions do not meet with your requirements, discuss this as soon as possible with the Theory Test Customer Services at the DSA. 


Back to About Dyslexia