We are a specialist charity based in Norfolk and Suffolk, and our advice is free. Please contact us for information, advice and guidance on all things dyslexic.
0845 347 9322 | firstname.lastname@example.org
If dyslexia is mentioned, we are here to help
- Screening tests include a reading and spelling assessment and will show the probability of dyslexia in children and adults.
- Specialist teacher assessments can provide a diagnosis of dyslexia and give in-depth advice on supporting learning.
- Educational psychologist assessments can provide evidence for Disabled Student Allowance, legal issues, and workplace issues.
- Coloured Overlay Testing to assess the need for overlays and the appropriate colour to use.
- Dyslexia training courses for personal and professional development.
- Resource shop for specialist resources and homework supplies.
- Specialist dyslexia tuition for children and adults at any level of study.
Dyslexia Information, Advice and Guidance
Dyslexia is a physical difference in the structure of the brain which affects learning.
The most common difficulties include reading, writing and spelling, as well as problems with short term memory.