We are a specialist organisation based in Norfolk and Suffolk. Please contact us for information, advice and guidance.
0845 347 9322 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Screening tests include a reading and spelling assessment and will show the probability of dyslexia in children and adults.
- Diagnostic Assessments can provide a diagnosis of dyslexia and give in-depth advice on supporting learning.
- DSA Study Needs Assessments for students in Higher Education.
- Dyslexia training courses for personal and professional development.
- Specialist dyslexia tuition for children and adults at any level of study.
- Employment Support for employees with dyslexia.
- Coloured Overlay Testing to assess the need for overlays and the appropriate colour to use.
- Resource shop for specialist resources and homework supplies.
Dyslexia Information, Advice and Guidance
Dyslexia is a physical difference in the structure of the brain which affects learning.
The most common difficulties include reading, writing and spelling, as well as problems with short term memory.