We are a specialist charity based in Norwich, Ipswich and Sussex, and our advice is free. Please contact us for information, advice and guidance on all things dyslexic.
0845 347 9322 | email@example.com
If dyslexia is mentioned, we are here to help
- Screening tests includes a reading and spelling age test and will show the probability of dyslexia in children and adults.
- Specialist teacher assessments can provide a diagnosis of dyslexia and give in-depth advice on supporting learning.
- Educational psychologist assessments can provide evidence for Disabled Student Allowance, legal issues, and workplace issues.
- Dyslexia training courses for personal and professional development.
- Specialist dyslexia tuition for children and adults at any level of study.
Indigo Resource Shop
Our Indigo Resource shops are based in Norwich and Ipswich city centres or online. We sell a range of educational resources including:
- Coloured overlays, rulers and paper
- Survival guides for parents of dyslexic children
- Best practice guides for teachers of dyslexic students
- Wide range of exercise books for children and students
- Educational puzzles and games
- Pencil grips, specialist pens
- Dyslexia supporting software, eg Nessy and WordShark
Dyslexia Information, Advice and Guidance
Dyslexia is a physical difference in the structure of the brain which affects learning.
The most common difficulties include reading, writing and spelling, as well as problems with short term memory.